Do you want to make more and work less?
What does it take to actually scale your business the right way?
Scaling a business is hard. And as a business owner, you know what that climb is like. You wouldn’t still be in business if you weren’t doing things right, but there’s still a lot of mountains to climb before you get to the next level in your business. And going it alone makes it that much harder. It turns out that it doesn’t have to be lonely at the top – in fact, that’s where Aspire’s Growth Council comes in.
The Growth Council is specifically tailored for business owners who are looking for practical ideas on exactly how to scale their business – the whole point is to figure out how to make more and work less. Each Growth Council is a facilitated Peer Group of at least 10 business owners who participate in quarterly high-impact workshops focusing on the 4 P’s of growth – Products, Profits, People, and Planning. Additionally, you’ll also be able to sign up for quarterly ‘small group’ peer group sessions that will spark even more critical ideas. And you’ll have support all year long from professional advisors who have been there and done that with all sorts of businesses.
Bottom line – as part of the Growth Council, you will learn the critical ideas that you need to perfect in order to scale, you’ll learn how to implement those ideas from certified business growth advisors and from your peer business owners, and… you’ll build a lot of great relationships that will pay huge dividends down the road.
What are you doing to grow…smarter?
As a business leader, you are constantly fighting all kinds of battles to make things work…and that’s just to keep things on an even keel. Finding the right ways to get your business to grow is a whole different proposition. Ideas are a dime a dozen (just browse Amazon for a few minutes) – the key is finding the right ideas that will help you scale and figuring out how to implement them.
Enlist the power of the group: That’s where Aspire’s Growth Council comes in: Learn the 4 keys to growth and talk about how they apply to your business in a group setting that will spark new ideas and give you a different perspective. The power of great ideas and a facilitated peer group will also help you stay focused and keep you accountable. You will end your year stronger than you started.
What previous Aspire Growth Council Members have to say…..
“Enjoy hearing about others businesses and the things they are trying to do. It gives perspective and gets the creative juices going.”
“A really positive group to be around.”
“All-in-all I really got a lot out of it. Thanks for all your hard work putting it together.”
“Like the topics – and really like the people.”
What is Aspire’s Growth Council?
The 4 P’s Growth Workshops – Quarterly
- 3 Hours each quarter – a unique blend of Professional Group Workshops and Peer Group Mastermind.
- Increased knowledge, confidence, and impact to grow profits, improve your team, and free up your time.
- 10 to 15 Business Owners plus 2 strategic Certified Professional Business Coach/Advisors
- 100% money back guarantee.
Workshop #1 – Product Growth (setting the stage for scaling)
- What products or services should you be focusing on? Which have the most potential for growth
Workshop #2 – Profits and Pricing (Making Profit First)
- Reviewing your numbers, what you’re actually making… and what you should be making
Workshop #3 – People (Creating Accountability and Getting the Right People in the Right Seats)
- Analyzing your current team and building accountability into your organizational structure.
Workshop #4 – Planning (Creating a Simple, Effective, Strategic Business Plan that you’ll actually use)
- Develop your own 2-page, simple business plan that will help you drive the next year.
Additional ‘Small Group’ Mastermind sessions – Quarterly
- 90 Minutes – option to sign up for 1 or 2 mastermind sessions with subset of the overall group (schedule varies).
- Topics driven by you – things like Culture, Sales,People, Understanding Financials, Getting Organized, Marketing, Negotiations – What do you need to talk about?
- These are free-form mastermind sessions that will help you in a lot of different ways – you will learn a lot every time!
Membership includes “All-Access Pass” to Monthly Business Book Review Events and Aspire Sponsored Social Events
- Growth Council Members can attend Business Book Review Events for free ($240 value)
- Growth Council Members will have free access to any social or networking events sponsored by Aspire throughout the year.
- One Pass per Growth Council Member good for all of 2020!
Who is this for?
This is an excellent program for business owners who love to learn and are looking for better ideas and ways to improve themselves and their businesses. Ideal candidates would have at least a few employees and would be trending towards $1M to $10M in revenue. This is an exclusive program, with only one company per industry allowed.
What’s the Cost / Investment?
This is a 1-year commitment for 2020. You’ll not only be learning a lot of great ideas, but you’ll be building relationships with other business owners – which is why we need the commitment. Costs (two ways to pay):
- Quarterly Payments – $2400 for the year ($600 per quarter), includes workshops, mastermind sessions and access to Business Book Reviews
- Pay up Front – $2000 for the year (save $400), includes workshops, mastermind sessions and access to Business Book Reviews
We are so confident you will get more value than the cost of the program that we offer a full money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with Aspire’s Growth Council