Your survey responses indicate you are currently operating your business similar to our clients who are at:
Level 4 – Mastering
Congratulations – we find that businesses at this level have an owner and leadership team that are functioning at a high level of maturity. And although you’re at the top of the mountain (relative to most) that doesn’t mean there aren’t still things to think about. Now may be time to consider the following questions:
- Are you hitting the revenue and profit goals you’d like to hit consistently?
- Are you clear on an exit strategy? Have you considered succession planning?
- What company-wide processes and systems need to be upgraded?
- Where are new markets to move into? New products to develop?
- Does your company culture need a jolt? If company culture is healthy, how do you maintain it?
- Is now the time to start that new company? Or pursue that non-profit work you’ve always wanted to do?
- How do you monitor the health of the company if you’re not as involved as you have been?
- What’s the next big thing for you? For the business?
This can be a challenging time of letting go and being set free. Trusted advisors are essential to help you reap the rewards of your years of time, energy and risk-taking while making sure the business you built grows well and profitably.
Contact us today to set up a no obligation coaching session to learn more!
Make the call today!
Shawn Kinkade or Chris Steinlage
Phone: (913) 660-9400
Request more information – enter Coaching in the comments section.