Your survey responses indicate you are currently operating your business similar to our clients who are at:
Level 1 – Aspiring
This is where Henry Ford and Richard Branson started too!
If you are like most Entrepreneurs in the Start phase, you have a great idea, a new product, or specials skills and knowledge that are the foundation for your business. You are also likely to have some common challenges that are fundamental to this stage.
Does anything happen in your business without you knowing about it? Are you in control over all areas of your business because, for the most part, you are doing it all? (Or maybe directly supervising of a few employees or contractors?)
Is time a big issue for you? Do you sometimes feel like your customer service isn’t what it could or should be because you’re barely getting the order out or making it to the next appointment on time?
Other questions that arise at this stage often include: Am I selling to right people? Is my pricing right? How can I make sure I am profitable on every quote or transaction?
These are common problems when starting and operating any business. If these questions sound familiar, you are going through the growing pains of the Start Stage of operating your business.
Growth – Taking it to Stage 2
Now it’s time to take it to the Next Level, and we can help.
We’ve identified several areas where we can help emerging business owners like you gain control of your company and move from working in your business to managing your business.
Those areas include –
- Time Management – What tasks in your business can be easily and affordably delegated or outsourced to improve efficiency?
- Marketing – What is your Unique Selling Proposition? In other words why do your customers buy from you rather than your competition? Does your marketing take advantage of your USP?
- Systems – Systems allow you to measure progress and improve efficiency. What aspects of your business are ready to be systemized?
- Profitability – What services and/or products make you the most money? Are you losing money in certain areas? Are expenses under control? Where can you increase profitability in your business?
- Team Formation – Who is the next key player for your team to help you grow?
- Leadership – We can help you transition from “doing everything” to “leading everything”
Through our coaching and training programs, we can help you evaluate and improve each of these areas. We’ll help you take a high level look at your business so you can refine your market and grow your business profitably.
You’ll be well on your way to the final stage of business maturity – growing your business into a market leader as Business Manager!
Contact us today to set up a no obligation coaching session to learn more!
Make the call today!
Shawn Kinkade or Chris Steinlage
Phone: (913) 660-9400
Email: [email protected]
Request more information – enter Coaching in the comments section.